We know how you feel, you've heard that consuming this supreme delicacy on a regular basis brings about many health benefits (probably from your mother or grandmother), but you probably don't know the exact benefits it brings about - because it was all probably a myth passed on by your elders, or something you have been consuming since you were young.
The good news is that Bird's Nest is actually an excellent restorative food good for any age or gender.
In this post, we've compiled the various health benefits for different age group and genders. Now you will have a clearer idea of the benefits - instead of just consuming it for the sake of consuming.
Bird's Nest is rich in nutrients, and it brings about excellent effects for those who consume small quantities on a long term basis. They include those beauty-conscious, health-conscious, pregnant ladies, children and the aged.
Bird's Nest can:
1) Stimulate the regeneration of cells
2) Strengthens the heart functionality
3) Enhance cell-mediated immunity
4) Replenish strength and vital energy
5) Enhance the resistance of an individual to X-irradiated damage
6) Good for the digestion system as well as promoting effective anti-aging
7) Consumption of bird’s nest could also enhance nourishment of lung and helps to alleviate cough
8) On top of that, it is also known for its revitalizing effect and prolonging longevity
Improves metabolism rate, and frequent consumption will result in young, radiant and fairer skin.
Enhances immune system, promotes brain and organ development, improves digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Consumption will improve immune functions and complexion of the fetus, and reduce physical discomfort of the mother.
Clears phlegm, strengthens lungs, kidneys, spleen and enhances appetite. Contains antioxidant benefits - essential to achieving anti-aging effects.
Nourishes lungs, clears phlegm, and stops coughing.